Current total

£382.69 so far, £617.31 to go.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Man City v Swansea

Back to winning ways laying the draw in tonight's Man City game. After yesterday's losses I didn't want to risk too much so layed £15 at 4.4 for a liability of £51. It took them a while to settle down but Man City were all over Swansea after the first 10 minutes, hitting the cross bar twice. The 1st half ended 0-0 but after the way they played during the 1st half I decided to leave the bet active as I was certain a goal would come. And come they did, with 3 goals within 13 minutes. Sergio Aguero looked awesome and they'll be some expectation from him after tonight's 2nd half showing.

So a profit of £15 less commission and I left it there. A little nearer to the £400 mark than I was after yesterday :)

No comments: