Current total

£382.69 so far, £617.31 to go.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sheff Wed v Blackpool

Not much action tonight other than this Carling cup game. In the last 10 meetings between these 2 there has only been 1 draw. Current odds are around 3.7-3.8 to lay the draw. Both teams have had winning starts to their respective league campaigns.

The plan is to lay the draw after 15 minutes once the odds have dropped and trade out when a goal is scored.

Well the first part of the game plan went as predicted.  I layed the draw after 15 minutes for £25 @ 3.6.  I got out once the price had dropped to 1.99 for a loss of £20.23.

I traded the draw further after this and managed to claw back the loss on the draw to £10.86.

I also had a good couple of trades on the Icelandic division 1 match between HK Kopavogur and Selfoss to reduce the loss to £6.10

I'll put up the post match analysis on this in a couple of days.  I traded it ok but perhaps my initial selection was off!

No comments: